Passionate Events graduate sought by entrepreneurial conference and events business based in Shoreditch, London.
Dynamic, international events business based in Shoreditch. A fast growing business offering great potential for the right candidate. If you are a quick learner, with the ability to handle responsibility from the offset this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
As Events Assistant you will assist on the operational aspects of a portfolio of global events. This will include:
- Venue selection and venue site checks
- Negotiating with venues and hotels
- Sourcing, negotiating and liaising with suppliers (catering, audio visual, designers, printers, security, temporary events staff)
- Designing and finalizing production items such as show guides, handouts and event signage
- On-site set up and registration
- Budget management
Competencies and requirements:
- Confident communicator, able to negotiate at senior level and deal with demanding suppliers
- Natural organizer with a strong work ethic
- Deadline driven with good time management
- Team player, able to use initiative
- Exceptional attention to detail
- IT Literate
We want to hear from candidates with 12 months relevant experience in an B2B events based role, ideally within events or publishing. This could be as part of a placement year. Apply Now if you meet these requirements!
- Budget Management
- Venue Search
- b2b events