This is a truly unique opportunity for an experienced Events Assistant to join this growing global Marketing Company based in stunning offices in Teddington. You will enjoy 28 days holiday plus bank holidays and annual bonus.
The Events Assistant who will be working alongside a dynamic and ambitious marketing team will be a key member to this growing team.
The Events Assistant will be involved in the global expansion plan and the development of existing overseas hubs. You will be able to manage the external relationships and be able to grow relationships. As a confident experienced Events Assistant you will oversee the event management, set and manage events budgets, Liaise with speakers, manage the social media and provide events assistance to the Hub Manager. This is a very varied and challenging role and and will also include elements of project management and membership support.
The ideal Candidate
- The candidate will have a minimum of 12 months experience within a similar role
- You will need to be organised and be able to think five steps ahead
- You will be a natural organsiser
- A passion for events and Marketing is a must
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Have the ability to establish strong relationships
- The energy, ambition and commitment to learn and succeed
In return you will receive a salary of £23-26,000. You will also receive 28 days holiday plus bank holidays and company pension and annual bonus