Events Assistant - Graduate & Internship Placements
We are a forward thinking, dynamic and challenging team and are looking for energetic and innovative individuals who are looking to take on an exciting challenge with an opportunity to learn and develop in a new role. No relevant experience is required, we’re simply looking for individuals who can demonstrate a passion for Innovation and the art of Hackathons
We are offering a graduate training programme and / or an 8-week internship placement covering the following:
- Research into relevant media partners, particularly for new regions
- Researching relevant groups on social media platforms, such as LinkedIn, to promote events
- Venue searching for new events and compiling a shortlist to pass on to the Head of Events
- Arranging all event signage and documentation - liaising with the designer and sponsors for relevant materials so that all items are proofed, sent to print and delivered on time
- Finding suppliers in relevant regions to produce event signage and documentation where necessary
- Updating and maintaining the events website
- Updating delegate spreadsheets daily and sending out confirmation emails after reviewing registrations with Head of Events
- Putting together PowerPoint presentations for events and ensuring speaker presentations are received in good time
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining correct levels of event stock
- Ad-hoc duties as required by the Head of Events
To apply for this role, you have to attend a virtual hackathon, compete in a challenge and showcase your work in front of the client company.
Events Assistants play a vital role in hackathons. Use your skills to translate ideas and insights discussed by the team into prototype, facilitate design thinking among the team and make a name for yourself by delivering a fully functional challenge solution.
Talent Hack Limited is to host another Virtual Hackathon - Internship & Graduates Recruitment Drive where our clients are attending to find their next employee.
This recruitment-driven hackathon is conducted as a challenging quest to find the best talent for us and our clients. Show us your uniqueness, ambition and innovative thought process and we will find you a perfect role!
Why Should You Attend?
Showcase yourself in front of hiring clients!
Hackathons are taking the corporate world by storm. The sky is the limit when it comes to these events. University students looking for internships or fresh graduates seeking their first job will largely benefit by attending a recruitment hackathon that’s geared specifically at scouting for the best new talent and connecting them with companies looking to hire.
The rules are simple: You choose to participate in a challenge from a choice of eight and if you do a stellar job, you walk away with an internship or a job offer.
Admission is free!
What Will You Be Doing?
Based on your expertise and education, you will choose one of the following challenges.
- Challenge #1 - Web App Development
- Challenge #2 - Software Integration
- Challenge #3 - Event Marketing Strategy
- Challenge #4 - Global Marketing
- Challenge #5 - Augmented Reality
- Challenge #6 - Website Development
- Challenge #7 - Digital Wallets
- Challenge #8 - Token Creation
- Challenge #9 - Technical Sales
How Can You Benefit?
Depending on the challenge participated in, the winning candidates will receive one of the following:
- An internship or a job offer from Talent Hack
- An on-site or remote 8 to 12 weeks internship with one of our clients 2020 Internship Programmes
- Guaranteed interviews with the opportunity to join one of our clients 2020 Graduate Scheme
- A collaboration opportunity with our hiring clients
The virtual hackathon is taking place on the 29th-31st of May 2020.
Apply now to future-proof your skills and boost your employability.
- Event Management
- Event Planning
- Graduate Entry
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'