The world's leading tech company is currently recruiting a Program and Events Manager to sit within their sales and renewals team with the objective of helping our Strategic Account Specialist team retain and grow their existing customer base through customer facing programs targeting various stakeholder groups from Executives to IT Admin and End-Users.
You will be responsible for helping to design, execute, and manage these customer programs at scale within EMEA. You will be responsible for managing events, live in region and on-line. This extends to liaising with, and interviewing customers (and their community of end-users) to drive invitations and tailor content. You will need to deliver content such as product training on a regular basis to end-users. You will also be responsible for coordinating with internal teams for speakers as well as facilities staff to ensure logistics are in place to support the ongoing success of the program.
* B.A/B.S. degree
* Experience in a sales, marketing or business development at a high-tech company (SaaS sales experience).
* 2-3 years project management experience
* Confidence in providing product training to groups of end-users.
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines.
* Thrives on working in a high pressure and dynamic environment.
* Self-driven and independent.
* Ability to work systematically.
* Excellent organisational and project management skills.
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity as a Program and Events Manager please apply now with your CV
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job