Our client is seeking a Events and Marketing Specialistto join their Cambridgeshire based team in a high profile role. As Events and Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for a range of activities designed to make a strong contribution to sales, new product introductions, training and existing products. Excellent benefits are available.
Your responsibilities as Events and Marketing Specialist will include but are not limited to:
- Producing a range of marketing and sales collateral to assist the sales teams and customers
- Developing a range of sales tools designed to refine and maximise product performance
- Arranging events, trade shows, training sessions and webinars
- Having a strong awareness of competitor products, strategies and market positioning
The desired skills to execute the role of Events and Marketing Specialistinclude:
- First class communication skills including good written English
- A strong affinity for the sales process and a clear understanding of customer requirements
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Good organisational and time management skills as well as a structured approach to work
In return, our client is offering a salary of £30,000 - £40,000 plus bonus and benefits. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well regarded, stable and international organisation in a high profile role. You should hold a professional marketing qualification and be able to manage technical content ideally in multiple languages.
If you feel that your skills meet the requirements of this Cambridge based Events and Marketing Specialistposition and you would like to be considered for the role, please apply today.
To discuss other opportunities with our experienced sales and marketing consultants, why not get in touch with Donna, Liz or Tom with regards to your next career step.
We always receive a high volume of applicants, and are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within one week of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest. We’d love to keep your CV on file however, for future opportunities that may arise.
- Collateral Production
- Event Planning
- Market Research
- Marketing Executive