£30,000 - £35,000
Our client, a prestigious Insurance firm based in Central London, are looking to recruit an experienced Events and Marketing Coordinator to support their established Business Development Communications team. This is an exciting opportunity to support and coordinate prestigious and corporate industry events.
Primary responsibility of the position is to coordinate and manage large and small scale corporate events and exhibitions
- Designing and running the corporate hospitality programme
- Liaising and consulting with colleagues to define their expectations and requirements for events
- Proposing and securing approval for budgets. Managing subsequent budgets and maintaining accurate records on spend
- Sourcing collateral, gifts and prizes
- Managing event and supplier contracts and coordinating with them on varying needs and requirements
- Pitching new ideas for events or venues, venue sourcing and booking
- Maintaining an up to date record of the progress and status of current events
- Creating and issuing event invitations and managing responses
- Ensuring insurance, legal, health and safety obligations are adhered to
- Be on hand to managing the smooth running of events on the day, handling queries and troubleshooting problems
- Obtaining host and attendee feedback, compiling reports to measuring and analyse effectiveness
- Ensuring adequate and effective brand presence at events and exhibitions
- Ordering marketing collateral for UK and international offices
- Preparing delegate packs and papers
- Assisting with production of promotional materials for events
- Proven experience of event and marketing coordination gained within a corporate environment
- Experience working within the insurance market would be advantageous
- Hold a relevant degree or professional qualification
- Methodical and organised individual with excellent planning skills
- Experience managing projects and events of varying sizes
- Excellent problem solver and resourceful nature
- Superior communication skills, tact and diplomacy
- Accurate worker with an eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Results orientated and driven individual who is resourceful
The external nature of this roles means you will be attending events outside of the London office. It will require evening attendance of events and occasional overnight stays. The individual must be flexible to attend as required.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114