Events and Hospitality Executive
£32,000 + Pension
This is a fantastic opportunity for a committed Events and Hospitality Executive to join a well-known local organisation, you will be joining a happy team of people and there will be plenty of opportunity to progress.
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing hospitality requirements on behalf of clients and ensuring their individual requirements are met
- Sourcing venues to match client brief and collating information on facilities provided
- Compiling reports and information on chosen venue and accommodation provided on behalf of clients
- Ensuring budgets are adhered to and negotiating with suppliers to obtain the best price possible
- Managing the administration function and preparing a wide range of documentation and correspondence
- Dealing with client queries as they occur and updating them regularly with progress of event being managed
Burton, Bolton & Rose will only respond to candidates who they consider suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose or Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"