1 YEAR MATERNITY CONTRACT
My client, who are part of a Top 4 Energy company are looking to recruit into their Investor Relations Department. This is a really fast paced and busy position, you will co-ordinate meetings and events for high profie clients which include Chairmans, CEO's, Executive Committe members, institutional investors and Financial Analysts.
SCOPE OF THE POSITION
- Full event management of two Investor events per year (London and New York).
- Management of quarterly results conference calls/webcasts.
- Coordination of corporate hospitality events.
- Coordination of Senior Management/Investor Relations attendance at industry conferences.
- Organisation of investor meetings across Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
- Assist Roadshow Planner with coordination of main financial roadshows (February/September) across Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
- Full event management of field trips/site visits for groups of up to 50 people (if scheduled).
- End to end event management of two investor events, including venue search and negotiation, budget and supplier management (hotels, restaurants, audio visual, webcasting, registration, design and print).
- Management of quarterly results conference calls/webcasts. Work with webcast supplier and internal teams to create web pages, organise testing, advertise and deliver webcast.
- Suggest and coordinate corporate hospitality events. Liaise with hospitality providers, manage invitations to investors and analysts to attend cultural, sports and other events.
- Manage events calendar alongside the SVP, Investor Relations and IR Managers. Ensure list of industry conferences and investor meeting requests are well managed, and executed.
- Assist Roadshow Planner with coordination of logistical arrangements for main financial roadshows (February/September). To include: travel planning/bookings, liaison with banks/brokers/investors, and preparation of documentation for Senior Management (including Chairman & CEO, CFO, Head of Strategy).
- If scheduled, end to end event management of field trips/site visits. Including travel planning/private jet hire, group visa assistance, venue liaison, budget and supplier management (jet partner, airports, temp staff, audio visual, registration, design and print).
- Liaison with Executive Assistants in Paris to coordinate Senior Management participation at events and meetings.
- Expertise in the industry with experience of managing events in the UK and overseas.
- Strong interpersonal skills, be versatile and self-directed with the ability to make recommendations.
- Good business sense and negotiation skills, autonomous and able to define priorities
- Highly organised and detail focused individual.
- French is desirable but not essential.
- Event Planning
- Hospitality Management
- Conference Production
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'