This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Duties of the role include:
• Receive initial enquiries from customers and liaise with the Events and Catering Manager and the Marketing and Events Coordinator as required
• Support the Events and Catering Manager and the Market and Events Coordinator as required, including attending and assisting at events
• Raising of contracts with respect to the use of Trusts facilities and follow up/renewal of business at the contract end date
• Ensuring as appropriate that safeguarding and health and safety requirements are documented
• Management of online booking systems, ensuring no conflict of facility use by the schools and the public
• Liaison with school bases Site staff with respect to use of facilities/changes to arrangements
• Tracking customers use of facilities/events to inform the Finance department with respect to billing
• Amendments to bookings throughout the course of the contract and updating all relevant staff
• Following up customers, as advise by Finance, who have outstanding bills
Administration support includes:
• Support of E&C manager in the compilation of daily sales information
• Maintaining food suppliers costs lists
• Update of food labelling (including allergen info) and ordering printing from ILS
• Support E&C manager in maintenance of Health & Safety records/risk assessments/Food Hygiene & staff training
• Maintaining stock taking spreadsheets for catering teams
• Placing catering equipment orders for teams across the trust with a central order system
The right candidate must be able to work part time hours, a salary of £17,7772 will be pro rata'd for this position.
You will need to be computer literate, experience of working in a busy office environment, and have data input experience.
If you are interested please apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job