We are currently seeking an Events Administrator to join our central Events Team based in Soho. This is an exciting opportunity to join our highly successful team covering events sales across all of the Firmdale London properties.
When it comes to elegant luxury in a boutique setting Firmdale Hotels is widely recognised as the market leader. It is thanks to this and our reputation for excellence that our stylish hotels regularly attract a vast number of corporate clients across a range of industry sectors.
What are my duties as an Event Administrator?
- Acting as the main switchboard for all client bookings
- Directing calls and emails to the Events Account Management
- Providing administrative support to the Events Department
- Updating Booking Event Orders and Event Contracts
- Updating budget figures
- Checking and processing invoices and commission claims for payment
- Handling small private event bookings by phone and email, ensuring all follow ups and chases are completed to maximise booking conversion
- Conducting BEO meetings with the hotel operations teams to run through upcoming events
Why join Firmdale Hotels?
We are delighted to have been recognised by the hospitality industry for some of the great work our teams have done. To name a few of our recent awards and accolades;
- Firmdale Hotels - “Winner of the Best Employer Award at The Cateys 2017 and Number One in The Caterer Best Places to Work in Hospitality”
- HR Team of the Year at the Hotel Cateys 2017
- Restaurant Team of the Year, Ham Yard Hotel at the Hotel Cateys 2017
- Best Chef Development Strategy Award at the Springboard Awards 2017
- Firmdale Hotels – “Excellence in Employee Engagement”, HR in Hospitality 2016
- Firmdale Hotels – “Candidate Experience Award”, People Awards 2016
- Ham Yard Hotel – “Best Afternoon Tea Award”, Harden’s 2016
- Sarah Williams – “Food and Beverage Manager of the Year”, Hotel Cateys 2015
What are the Firmdale employee benefits?
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing one day per years’ service
- Companywide and departmental incentives
- Firmdale Experience and Long Service vouchers (Afternoon tea, dinner for two, Film Club and an overnight stay)
- Award winning training opportunities (WSET, supplier visits, Masterclasses to name a few)
What makes Firmdale such a special place to work?
- Quarterly Champagne receptions and annual employee recognition awards
- Employee led committees allow you to have your say, generate ideas and make a difference
- Social events and team activities (bowling, quiz nights, netball teams and more)
- Wait, there’s more! Refer a friend bonus, volunteering and regular Manager catch-ups
Hours Require for the role of Event Administrator:
As an Events Administrator you will work 45 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
To apply for the role of Events Administrator:
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'