£18,000 per annum - Monday - Friday 9.00 - 17.00pm
Full Time Temp role - Initially 3 months - Opportunity to go Permanent too
This would be a great opportunity for someone with existing Customer Service & Admin experience looking to progress into an Events/ Coordinator position.
The Events Administrator will be responsible for:
• Being the first point of contact for enquiries relating to booking of events
• Confirming bookings and ensuring they are properly logged in the events diary
• Quoting on the phone for pricing in relation to events
• Updating all event information on company website
• Regularly updating data on Excel spreadsheets
The successful Events Administrator will have:
• Existing experience within a Customer Service or Administration role
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Numerical ability - confident in calculating accurate quotes for clients based on their needs
• An outgoing and confident personality
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'