Our client who deliver wellbeing events for a wide range of small, medium and large organisations are looking for a part time Events Administrator to join their team based in Kinver. This will be a long term temporary contact initially up until Christmas.
As Events Administrator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Make contact with client and build rapport
- Setup the event and gather the required information
- Provide support throughout the logistics process
- Update the event management system
- Confirm all events prior to date of event
- To provide a first point of contact for telephone enquiries
Resources and Logistics
- Book the resources for all events including staff
- Packaging, monitoring and couriering of equipment
- Chase return of equipment
- Administer kit calendar
Event Management System
- Ensue jobs are added to system and all relevant information added
- Staffs are invited to and Reponses monitored
- All actions are recorded on the system
- Staff jobs are produced and distributed in due course and added to the system
- Hotel flights and train charges are booked recorded and reported on
- Events evaluations are gathered and recorded
- Adhere to Health & Safety requirements
- To undertake appropriate training in order to improve performance and develop new skills
- Undertake any other appropriate duties as directed
The right candidate will have excellent Microsoft skills, be able to prioritise and manage workloads, and will communicate effectively with both clients and colleagues.
In Return the Events Administrator will receive:
Salary: £8.50 per hour
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 1pm (maybe 2pm)
Duration: initially up until Christmas
- Event Management
- General Admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'