Setup over 15 years ago to provide a superior, bespoke service to companies who require a highly experienced, proactive, business partner to support them with their Conference & Event Management requirements.
- You must be enthusiastic, proactive, hard working and able to work under your own initiative.
- You will need to be a team player, working closely within a small team.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written and attention to detail are paramount.
- You must be organised and able to plan to ensure deadlines are met.
- You must have a good level of understanding of budget management.
- To provide full assistance and administrative support to the Team in all aspects of the events and enquiries we manage.
- Answer the telephone; dealing efficiently with enquiries from clients and suppliers by taking messages or where appropriate offering direct assistance.
- Ensure that the Office Diary system is maintained and checked daily, in order to ensure that all business is efficiently managed and that deadlines are adhered to.
- Taking and developing all clients enquires; working with client deadlines to provide accurate and competitive proposals in line with their requests. To work as a team with colleagues to ensure that all business opportunities are maximised.
- Follow up on requests and proposals to clients to ensure that the business is secured and contracted.
- Work with the Directors and senior personnel to price proposals and groups to ensure that they are operating a profitable and successful business; including ensuring that all commissions due to our client are received, and that all fees due are collected
- Work with all internal computer/manual systems to include : Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint. A knowledge of Cvent Web registration would be useful but not essential.
- Where appropriate and with the guidance of a Senior Member of staff, attend client events and provide on site assistance.
- Represent our client in a business like manner on all occasions.
- General Administration
- Corporate Events
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job