Our client, a highly respected media owner and publisher, is looking for an Events Administrator, due to start ASAP and with a salary of £22-23K. This is a great entry role into the world of events!!
- Give administrative support to the operations team as well as sales and marketing. This includes using elan to generate reports for sales, publication, operations and marketing.
- Sort post delivered to Brintex, ensure accounts receive the checks in a timely manner.
- Report any issues on the exhibition websites that have been flagged by users to the web team.
- Generate and export exhibitor login data and send to exhibitors and contractors).
- Ensure exhibitor information has been uploaded onto the exhibitor zone for digital and print.
- Proofread information that will be added to show guides.
- Collect speaker presentations pre event and order AV equipment they require.
- Conference and dinners - collate visitor information including dietary requirements.
- Review and sign visa application letters for exhibitors, sent to you by sales.
- Chase incomplete forms and review exhibitor forms.
- Collect names for Exhibitor Badges and have them printed pre-event.
- Liaise with contractors, venue, AV, printers and couriers.
- Order radios, stationary, printing and organise travel for each event.
- Welcome Packs - Proof read and print content and fill.
- In the two weeks running up to the event you will spend over 80% of your time answering exhibitor and visitor queries. This will include questions about stand size, parking, opening hours etc.
- Answer exhibitor and contractor queries, ensure safe working,
- Manage registration desk, this includes printing new badges, answering delegate, exhibitor and security queries whilst monitoring exhibit.
- Restock lit racks; hallways are cleared, check on exhibitors.
- Larger shows such as Wine Fair and Traffex/Parkex you will oversee an area within the show during open.
Advertised by Office Angels, Victoria branch. Please note that due to a high volume of responses Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.