My client are a well-established business based in Bradford who are looking for an Events Administrator/PA to join their support function based from their head office. This role is ideal for a Graduate who is looking to join an ambitious company with excellent career progression opportunities.
As an Events Administrator/PA your duties will include:
- Booking and arranging meetings/travel
- Organising corporate events
- Assisting with marketing and social media
- Assisting with the organisation of projects
- Ad hoc general administration
As an Events Administrator/PA you will have the following skills:
- Ideally educated to degree level with a 2.1 or above
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Extremely organised
- Proficient in all Microsoft packages
Events Administrator/PA - £18,000 - Bradford - Permanent - Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
Due to the high level of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job