Events Account Manager
Are you an events manager/ account manager looking for your new role? Are you able to manage multiple projects at any one time? Do you like working in a lively, vibrant office?
We are recruiting for an account manager to join the events team, in-between Coventry and Solihull. You will be working for a company that manage event days for a leading car manufacturer in the UK. The offices are very lively and the events team are friendly and supportive of each other.
Your responsibilities as an events account manager
- Project managing events in full providing event management support before and during events
- Work with and build relationships with various clients and stakeholders
- Take event briefs from clients
- Liaise with, negotiate, book and contract suppliers, venues, transport, etc
- Manage all guest communication, invitations, bookings, confirmations and deliver effective delegate/data management solutions
- Raise and manage budgets for event activity and manage associated third party payments/VAT processes
- Comprehensive venue/ location research against pre-determined location criteria
- Manage on site event support, securing relevant staff
- Reconcile all events, keeping to agreed budgets and supplying all relevant documentation
Your Skills/ Experience
- Over 4 years experience working in an events role, ideally within an agency
- Must be dynamic and have a good attention to detail.
- Must be able to show that you can work well under pressure and be able to manage several projects at any one time.
- Need to be flexible and able to adapt to last minutes amends and changes to an event.
- The job will involve working away on events, at times for several nights as well as occasional long hours and weekend work -there may also be a requirement to travel overseas for some projects.
- Must be able to drive due to location
Benefits to you
- Competitive Salary of up to £30000 depending on experience
- Immediate starts available
- Progression for the right person
- Car Parking on site available
If you think that this is the role for you, please apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
- events management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job