A visual communications specialist, The Delta Group is the parent company of Lick Creative, Delta Display and MPD Fulfilment. Born in 1991 Delta has grown into one of Europe’s largest suppliers of printed promotional materials for retail marketing campaigns, providing innovative solutions for European retailers, global brands and international entertainment companies.
MPD is Delta’s dedicated services division, offering a suite of campaign management services including installation, collation, packing, warehouse and logistics, DCP replication and management, working in collaboration with the Delta’s design agencies.
An incredible opportunity to be a key part of a very exciting business unit within The Delta Group. As an event manager you'll have responsibility for putting on a range of both film and retail events.
You will be required to manage the whole process from the planning stage, right through to running the actual day itself and the post-event evaluation. The role is very hands-on and often involves working as part of a team.
Reports to: MPD Event Customer Relations Manager
Location: Waltham Cross and various Delta/Client sites
- The development, management and delivering of a wide range of scalable events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience, budget and client objectives
- Main point of contact for key stakeholders, venue and suppliers for the duration of projects/events
- Supplier and venue sourcing, negotiation and liaison
- Attend client facing meetings including pitches and presentations
- Develop a work schedule based on specific client requirements for events, identifying all resources requirements
- Attend site visits as and when required
- Supervision of event staff during live event (technology suppliers, installers, promotional staff etc)
- Overall budget management for entire project; ensuring client approval, accurate competitive quotes and cost negotiation
- Working with internal teams to deliver events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed) expectations.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
- Proven Experience as Event Manager
- Knowledge of social media platforms and how they can be integrated into event experiences
- Skilled in project management
- Outstanding organisation skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation ability
- A team player with leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer Savvy: proficient in MS Office
- Ability to act on own initiative and possess 'can do attitude’
- Event Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job