Events Account Executive, Events Agency
£19,000 - £23,000
Forward Role are proud once again to be working exclusively with this ever growing Events Agency based in South Manchester
Working as a core member of the creative team the Events Account Executive will build on a culture of fun, excellence and pride in all work carried out to provide support; from planning logistics to practical delivery of events to general office support and diary management.
Account Executives from Events, PR and Marketing agencies are most suited to the role. Or maybe you're currently in an in-house events role.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare schedules and detailed logistical plans, contact sheets and travel itineraries for
- multiple events.
- Ensure venue inspection, site maps and all signage are done to a high standard.
- Collaborate with other team members to design and create high quality venues.
- Assist with recruiting and equipping a production team for the summer events.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing and new suppliers.
- Assist with the site set up and pack downs.
- Assisting the production team during events.
- Offer Personal Assistance and diary management for the Production team and directors
Skills and Experience
- Detail-oriented, creative and extremely organised
- Able to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Able to work efficiently and productively under tight deadlines.
- Proficient in time management with the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- A good knowledge of Technical and Site Equipment.
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Especially Excel)
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to join a fun and lively events agency, in beautifully designed offices in South Manchester. An ambitious candidate who thrives on being organised and organising others would be ideal!
Interviews commence from 16th April so don't hesitate in applying or contacting Helen at Forward Role.
Events Account Executive, Events Agency, South Manchester, £19,000 - £23,000
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job