Flexible hours - Weekly Pay - You choose WHEN and WHERE you work - sound good?
We are building a brand new, shiny team for our Richmond branch and we want to fill it with hard working, enthusiastic waiters and waitresses with great customer service who are eager to learn new skills.
This opportunity is perfect for students, part-time workers or anyone looking to take more control of your life as you completely organise your own rota by applying for shifts online or via our app! No pressure to work when you are not available or need to prioritise other things!
We are looking for waiters, waitresses and bartenders to join our team and work at some of the most ICONIC sports stadiums, 5* Hotels and lavish high-profile events!
No experience? No problem! We give full training so you’ll be a pro waiter (or waitress!) in no time.
We pay weekly so your bank account won’t have to wait too long for that much-needed refill!
You are perfect for the role if you…
- Want to get working straight away
- You’re up for learning new skills
- You’re enthusiastic, confident and professional
- You’re presentable and well-groomed with a positive attitude
- Excellent pay rates starting at £8.27/hr (£7.38 + holiday pay) for under 25's & starting from £8.78/hr (£7.83 + holiday pay) for over 25's and anyone who has worked over 30 shifts!
- You get to boast to all your friends about the amazing places you get to work (and then get some money for referring them because they are just too jealous)
- Quick progression and the opportunity for further training
- Team awards for outstanding work!
Interested? Of course you are! Apply now and we’ll be in touch.
You need to be over 18 due to the service of alcohol, and able to prove your right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"