Osborne Appointments are looking for an experienced AV Technician for Lighting, Audio and Video to support production of meetings and
events in Cambridgeshire and the surrounding areas.
We are looking for a candidate who has previous experience working within the audio-visual
industry in corporate meetings, trade conferences, and similar events ensuring smooth set-up,
operation, and de-rigging of equipment in clients venues/ premises.
The candidate must have: -
• Audio Visual event technology industry experience with preferably 3 years recent
experience in a similar role of AV Technician running live events.
• Prior technical “hands on" experience of supporting and troubleshooting audio-visual,
PA, rigging and staging equipment during live events.
• Knowledge of audio-visual equipment which includes but is not limited to audio, data,
lighting, staging, video, digital signage, etc.
• An understanding of signal flow and speaker set up
• An understanding of EQ and eliminating feedback
• Live event experience
• Audio-Visual Systems Design and Installation experience would be desirable
• Strong customer service and communication Skills
• Full clean driving licence held for at least 3 years
• Candidate must be over the age of 25 (for insurance purposes)
• Experience of driving Vans up to 3.5 tons preferable
• Practice safety procedures
• Set up and operate AV, Stage Lighting, Stage and Rigging Systems a wide range of events
• Assisting with Audio Visual permanent installations
• Pick and Pack equipment in a warehouse environment
• Load and unload vans/trucks
• Deliver equipment to Customer premises
• Occasionally cover reception desk and answer calls
Education and Certifications
The candidate must have the following qualifications: -
• A two-year college degree or higher
• CTS and/or any other A/V Industry certifications desired but not required
The company is based in Huntingdon Business Park but you will be required to drive locally. You can either use the company van or use your own vehicle as long as it's big enough.
If you are in a band and have knowledge of setting up the equipment then this is also a great oppurtunity for you.
It is 2 days a week, as of when they need you so being flexible is a bonus.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'