**Dazzling EVENT STAFF required for EXCITING events in Cardiff area**
**FLEXIBLE hours working in some of Cardiff's well known sporting and music venues**
Competitive rate per hour, plus holiday pay
X1.5 on Sundays and Travel costs where applicable!
Catering Services International have been established for 25 years and boasts ex industry consultants, who regularly work shifts alongside you!
As a member of a our Event Team you will work within a number of bustling city centre venues; ranging from looking after guests within hospitality boxes at the Races to pulling pints for millions of rugby fans in the Principality Stadium! The work will vary from site to site and it is essential that you have experience in this industry, an immaculate appearance, a great attitude and a winning smile!
What We Are Looking For-
Successful Event Staff will preferably possess / be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in quality bars or restaurants or similar
- Previous experience working in events or similar setting
- Ability to maintain the highest standards at all times and a keen eye for detail
- Organised and hands-on to ensure optimal service to customers and staff
- Great team player with a good attitude
- Excellent working references / recommendations from previous employers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'