Event Sponsorship Support Assistant
Calling all Event lovers!
Join a very well and prestigious consumer event at an exciting time of innovation and growth. The dynamic organizing team behind the event now requires a Team Support and Sponsorship Executive with some marketing skills and experience of hospitality and sponsorship.
To sit in the middle of the operations, sales and marketing functions in the delivery of contractual obligations to sponsors including but not limited to, tickets and passes, branding, stand locations, networking events, food and drink, marketing benefits and all related logistics.Character attributes
- The ability to juggle many projects at once & excellent attention todetail
- Excellent recording, reporting and communication skills including the use of Microsoft packages and on-line tools such as googledocs.
- Expert customercare
- Well organised, team player and the ability to co-ordinate internal resources to ensure delivery.
- Flexible attitude to working hours including on-site working and extended hours during the build-up to eachevent.
- Approachable and personable manner with clients backed up with administrative excellence including note taking, minute recording andfollow-up.
- Ability to work under pressure and to maintain a level head in busy and hectic environments.
- Client Liaison
- Project Delivery
- Budget Awareness
- Customer Care.
This is a rewarding and varied role working on one of the UK’s most prestigious and establish events. Candidates will probably combine a creative background with impeccable administrative and communication skills applied to a rewarding and exciting business serving a wonderful industry and set of communities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job