Event Sales Sponsorship
£32-42k + great uncapped Comm
Our client are looking for an intelligent, proactive and experienced sales person to join the sponsorship sales team for a permanent role in London. You will join a high performing sales team, which has more than trebled its annual revenue over the past two years.
Our client produce conferences and exhibitions providing unparalleled peer to peer networking and career changing opportunities within the business communities it serves. A strong and diverse portfolio of events across multiple industries, including Animal Health, Beauty, Cell Therapy, Agriculture among others.
During the current disrupted period our client have successfully pivoted to a virtual event experience, with great success. They have already delivered multiple virtual events and a series of webinars with fantastic results and are seeing repeat sponsorship business off the back of this.
This role involves more than just selling high value sponsorship and exhibition packages, with the successful applicant also taking responsibility for working closely with our Conference Producers to launch and scale events, influence event strategy and feed high levels of market intelligence back into the campaign. This person needs to be hands-on, enthusiastic, ambitious and flexible with a strong work ethic
- Responsibility for sponsorship revenue of £400k+ across multiple events in 2021 and beyond
- Develop deep working relationships with both large corporates and new start-ups in the space
- Grow revenue from existing accounts, increasing both average spend and frequency of spend across portfolio
- Develop new business from cold on launch events
- Generate sales revenue consistently and deliver against monthly, quarterly, annual and event targets
- Articulate key value proposition of our events/platforms and illustrate how our platform can deliver maximum impact for clients
- Working with sponsors in the new virtual environment and ensure successful experience to result in client retention. Focus on ROI for sponsors.
- Conduct virtual meetings with existing sponsors to de-brief post event and secure re-book/follow on revenue
Content & Product Development
- Work actively with the Production team to influence event strategy and direction from a commercial standpoint
- Develop deep understanding of your market-place, to be able to read and comment on trends, cycles, buying patterns etc. and be a resource for both your clients and colleagues
- Contribute to topic generation and validation from a commercial perspective and support Conference Director
- Minimum of 3 years selling high value sponsorship, exhibition or advertising packages in the events world ****
- Proven record of portfolio selling and growth - including increasing existing client spend and new business generation
- Proven record of hitting and exceeding revenue targets
- Demonstrable ability to deliver revenue on new product
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Highly organised with strong time and workload managements skills along with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to grasp and understand varied and sometimes technical markets
- Good event sponsorship new business and account management experience
- Market leading base salary £32-42k + com
- Uncapped commission on a % per deal basis. Earn on every deal you make
- Flexible working opportunities
- Regular training and development with genuine progression opportunities
- Opportunity to have genuine impact on an exciting and fast growing business
This really could be a life changing role for you!
This is just one of many great roles Savvy are currently recruiting for within the digital and media space so get in touch!!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'