Event Sales Specialist (must be able to travel)
Salary: £Competitive + OTE depending on experience
We are recruiting for an Event Sales Specialist on behalf of our fabulous client in the events industry!
A dynamic, creative and reputable company that will offer a `no two days the same` experience working for them and will look after the right candidate`s progression and growth continuously.
Do planning and organising come easily to you? Are you a great communicator at all levels? Are you a strategic thinker and also enjoy building relationships? Are you fashion-forward? Have you got great taste in fine brands and love travelling?
We are looking to find a bright, sharp and fearless Event Sales Specialist, who is motivated by individual targets and KPIs with a telesales or exhibitions background and passion for events.
The role will be telephone based 80% of the time, the rest being covered by client meetings, attending competitor`s events (nationally and internationally) and of course, being on-site for the duration of your extraordinary deluxe show!
What will you be expected to achieve?
- Ensure sales targets are achieved weekly/monthly/annually
- Accurately manage all accounts - from rates, stand placements, partners, added value etc.
- Ensure the quality of exhibitor is kept at the highest achievable level
- Ensure all new business is followed up and turned into repeat business
- Represent the company at all relevant exhibitions and events, in a smart, mature and productive manner
- Support other team members when required, and maintaining at all times a professional, positive and enthusiastic attitude to the role, and the company
- Attend networking events, conferences, drinks receptions, awards evenings etc.
- Support your manager and take responsibility for the management and development of your team in their absence
- Liaise with the operations team to ensure the floor plan is kept up to date and within the regulations
- Have a creative input in to the show/feature/marketing design
- Efficiently and accurately run the stand space within your hall
Have we got your interest? If so, please send us a copy of your latest CV TODAY!
- Media Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job