Salary £25- £30K basic with OTE £40K… This is a fantastic opportunity
Experienced Event Sales Manager is required to join a forward-thinking company based just outside of Chatham. They are looking for a proven sales person to take on a new project that they have just taken on. You will be responsible for contacting businesses to sell exhibition stands, tables for the events that the company organise. The company hold around 8 events each year.
As an event Sales Manager, you will be responsible for raising awareness and selling places to clients based within the relevant field. You will be talking directly to decision makers in companies, often directors, CEO's and senior decision makers within the industry. You will be comfortable closing business on the phone and following up sales with all the necessary administration. Responsibilities will include:
- Achieving sales targets through targeted campaigns
- Selling bespoke delegate and event packages to the UK clients.
- Involved in cross selling across the events portfolio
- Working in a driven and successful team
- Working to your own initiative in order to get results
You will need to be a strong ambition person to be a success within a sales role, have B2b sales experience, excellent communication and negotiation skills.