Event Sales Managers (French or German Speaking) - Global Exhibitions - £30000 - £40000 Basic with £60000+OTE (Uncapped Commission)
Our client is one of the fastest growing Exhibition companies and due to their continued success, they are looking for dedicated French or German Speaking Event Sales Managers to help them build their client base.
As the French or German Speaking Event Sales Manager you will be responsible for delivering and forecasting exhibition sales revenue on one of our Flagship Global exhibitions.
- Deliver exhibition sales revenue
- Develop sponsorship revenue from retained clients
- Schedule and attend sales meetings with customers and prospects
- Attend competitor events
- Maintain customer records, event ledger and floorplan
- Provide timely and accurate sales reports and forecasts
- Liaise with industry and professional organisations to leverage communication and partnership agreements
- Work with the show team to cement and develop the exhibition as a key event for technology decision makers
- Develop content proposition by working with exhibitors and sponsors to get their customers to speak in our programme
- Continually establish client relationships.
- Build a strong rapport to enable you to deliver an excellent service.
- French or German language required
- B2B Event Sales, Online Advertising, Digital Media or Print advertising sales experience
- You will be an enthusiastic and consultative Salesperson
- Must be able to present to senior decision makers
- Professional well-spoken sales person
- Must be proactive with excellent negotiation and strong communication skills
- Have excellent customer rapport building skills
- Must be sales focused with the ability to self-manage and create an active pipeline.
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to work autonomously and have a stable work history
- Be computer literate and have a good knowledge of the internet as a tool, with an interest in Social Media
- £30000 - £40000 Basic salary
- £60000+ OTE
- Uncapped Commission - There really is no limit to what you can earn
- Full Product Training and continuous development
- Great opportunities for career progression
- 5 weeks holiday
If you are interested in progressing your career within an innovative and well-established business in the Heart of Central London, then please email me your CV, today.
- Business Development
- Event Sales
- Exibition Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job