Event Sales Executive
Temporary to permanent
Our client is one of the world's leading B2B information providers, serving a wide range of financial, business technology and professional services markets globally. With over 500 events taking place around the world, our client has a varied and diverse events platform that sees them represented in over 40 countries ever year. Working for such a well established company on their successful portfolio will be an exciting opportunity for someone with drive who is looking for a superb role to continue a career in events.
As an event sales executive you will be responsible for raising awareness and selling places to clients based within the Finance Sector. You will be talking directly to decision makers in companies, often directors, CEO's and senior decision makers within the industry. You will be comfortable closing business on the phone and following up sales with all the necessary administration. Responsibilities will include:
- Achieving sales targets through targeted campaigns
- Selling bespoke delegate and event packages to the UK and International clients.
- Involved in cross selling across the events portfolio
- Working in a driven and successful team
- Working to your own initiative in order to get results
- Strong ambition to be a success within a sales role
- B2b sales experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Able to work on your own and in a team
- A flexible attitude towards work
We have a variety of jobs within the events and media sector at present, so if this one is not suitable and you have all the necessary experience, please call me on to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Check out my profile on LinkedIn; in/katemoore17
Follow us on Twitter @Aspire_Interim