Would you like to work for a well established organisation, where you have scope to travel to European and Worldwide destinations?
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, office based Sales Executive who will be selling on an established event and attending exhibitions throughout Europe and the rest of the world. Working closely with the Events and Publishing team, this is an exciting time to join this very successful, expanding organisation.
With the ability to work independently and as part of team, you will ideally have 1-2 year's experience in an event sales based role.
You must be willing to travel to events internationally and possibly have the opportunity to experience countries you haven't visited previously, which is a great perk of this role.
You will be responsible for selling event exhibition space and assisting other members of the team in the organisation and administration of the events.
- Selling all types of exhibition stand packages and sponsorship to your agreed customer base.
- Selling via the phone, email and face-to-face where applicable.
- Ensure all paperwork and administration are accurate and up to date.
- Liaising with the accounts department over orders, invoicing, credit control or other administration issues.
- Meeting targets (both financial and performance based) as set and agreed by you and your line manager including call rates on a daily and weekly basis.
- Keep ACT and Floorplan Live fully up to date with client and order details.
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions and other events in the UK and abroad.
- Work with other members of the team to develop the events commercially with new ideas and revenue streams.
- Report to your Line Manager.
- Previous experience in Event sales
- Excellent communication skills, both over the phone and face to face
- Excellent written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and conversant with other applications or a strong willingness to learn
- Team Player
- Self motivated with the ability to work to targets set as well as on targets
- Takes pride in work and in self
- Positive and happy to work in a great environment where hard work is rewarded
- Excited about working on an established Event
- Tenacious in your approach
- Flexible with a good attitude
- Sense of humour essential
Basic salary to 27K depending on experience plus uncapped commission and the opportunity to travel internationally.