We are looking for an ambitious, confident and organised delegate sales executive to research, manage and develop our international conference audience.
Events are about financial markets, economics and business finance around the world - from Paris to Bangkok, from New York to Sydney. You will be involved from start to finish in assembling the audiences essential for our high calibre networking events.
There will be opportunity for international travel. Applicants must hold a valid passport with no travel restrictions.
- Liaise with the conference team to establish target markets and potential sell-side audiences for 10-12 conferences a year.
- Research and build a database of sales prospects (sell-side delegates) for each conference with the support of in-house teams.
- Pitch the conferences to these VIP targets, from both cold leads you have researched, and warm leads generated by the marketing team and sponsorship sales team.
- Identify new types of target audiences and keep up to speed with new entrants to the relevant markets/products.
- Identifying upselling opportunities for exhibition and sponsorship sales.
- Assisting in key client management and relationship building.
In return - the opportunity to deal directly with high-level executives and decision makers at a very early stage of your career; responsibility from the start and a key role in developing and growing delegate revenue. An introduction into the most lucrative and dynamic market - international finance. An uncapped sales commission structure.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Educated to degree level
- Not scared to pick up the phone or speak to strangers!
- Charismatic, articulate, driven and assertive
- Hardworking and responsible
- A natural desire to understand issues pertinent to your job
- An interest in the world of politics and finance is essential
- Languages would be an advantage
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not recommend them to us and receive £350.00 in John Lewis vouchers if successful!!
Please note, due to the volume of responses we receive, if you do not hear from us within 14 days, then on this occasion your CV was unsuccessful.
- event sales
- business development