Event Sales Executive - Stunning Iconic Venue
£25,000 + chance to work in Incredible stunning events space as part of a fantastic team!
Assist in the development of a private hire and public events strategy. Working with Event Sales Manager in promoting and proactively selling this iconic venue & events space as a hireable venue to create both valuable PR and achieve annual financial income targets. The correct candidate will also be working closely with the Operations Manager and when necessary taking the lead to implement and manage events.
Event Sales Executive Key responsibilities
- Aid the implementation of the events strategy under the guidance of The Event Sales Manager
- To increase sales through the conversion of outgoing phone, email sales enquiries and face to face meetings
- Pro-active outbound calls to generate interest and activity in the venue
- To achieve and when possible over achieve daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s such as outbound calls made, site visits conducted and events booked
- Act as the first point of contact for event and supplier queries
- Work with Event Sales Manager, Head of Communication and Travel Trade Manager to assist in the production for all PR and marketing collateral again ensuring all materials produced meet our quality standards and our brand guidelines.
- Manage all day to day liaisons with the venues suppliers
- Assist the Event Sales Manager with a number of ad hoc tasks which will include: writing proposals, conducting site visits and financial administration
- When needed to assist the event operations manager in taking the lead on implementing the venues range of events
- Confidence in leading, delegating to and motivating a team effectively. Experience of supporting emergency situations, including evacuations.
- Help generate, programme and implement creative event ideas to gain press coverage and positive publicity for the venue and maintain a high profile in the media
- Assist with all elements of key internal and external events taking place
- Communicate with all departments via the provision of regular, appropriate information, in an informal, relaxed and interactive style
- Attending regular meetings with team members both individually and as a team
Event Sales Executive Specification
- Ideal candidates will have gained experience of proactively selling a dedicated events space or within a 5 star hotel property
- Will be passionate about creating new opportunities and happy to business develop and call new clients to arrange site visits
- Have gained experience working back of house and managing events
- Possess the ability to build string working relationships with clients ensuring repeat business to the venue
- Be passionate about the events industry and networking at industry events
INCREDIBLE opportunity so please do not hesitate in sending your CV over to Gemma today!
Email: gemma@maidayrecruit .co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job