Event Sales Executives (FRENCH or GERMAN SPEAKING) - Global Exhibitions - £25000 - £30000 Basic with £50000+OTE (Uncapped Commission)
Our client is one of the fastest growing Exhibition companies and due to their continued success, they are looking for dedicated French or German Speaking Event Sales Executives to help them build their client base.
As the French or German Speaking Event Sales Executive you will be responsible for delivering revenue on one of our flagship global exhibitions, in line with company goals through regular account management and new customer acquisition.
- Delivering exhibition sales revenue
- Developing sponsorship revenue from existing clients
- Making appointments and attending client meetings
- Continually establishing client relationships.
- Building a strong rapport to enable you to deliver an excellent service.
- Providing clients with relevant information in response to enquiries about products and services.
- Maintaining accurate records, sales forecast and activity reports
- Regular updating of customer data and of the CRM system
- German or French speaking language required
- B2B Event / Exhibition sales, Online Advertising, Digital Media or Print Advertising sales experience
- You will be an enthusiastic and consultative Salesperson
- Must be able to present to senior decision makers
- Professional well-spoken sales person
- Must be proactive with excellent negotiation and strong communication skills
- Have excellent customer rapport building skills
- Must be sales focused with the ability to self-manage and create an active pipeline.
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to work autonomously and have a stable work history
- Be computer literate and have a good knowledge of the internet as a tool, with an interest in Social Media
- £25000 - £30000 Basic salary
- £50000+ OTE
- Uncapped Commission - There really is no limit to what you can earn
- Full Product Training and continuous development
- Great opportunities for career progression
- 5 weeks holiday
If you are interested in progressing your career within an innovative and well-established business in the Heart of Central London, then please email me your CV, today.
- Business Development
- Exhibition sales
- Event sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job