Trainee Sales Assistant
We are seeking 3-5 Event Sales Assistant in the local area. These individuals will be reporting to the senior marketing manager's and will help implement our client’s brands marketing strategies- including - educating the consumer, on our client’s brands and products through in-store promotional events.
The ideal candidate will be able to establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials and events, infusing the firm’s brand strategy in all that they do. The ideal candidate will assume responsibility for taking the firm’s corporate goals into account and developing and implementing the various marketing strategies to help our clients reach them - includes marketing events, market research, visual merchandise displays, brand development and business development.
· Strong desire to work within the retail / sales / marketing / customer service fields
· Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
· Strong desire to succeed
· Exceptional communication skills
· Ability to stand for extended periods of time in a retail store
· Ability to talent scout new associates in the local area
· Ability to mentor and train entry level associates
**No previous experience is necessary as full training will be provided. All applicants must have eligibility to work within the UK as we do not provide sponsorship at this time. Must also be able to commute to Liverpool city centre on a daily basis and be available to work on a full time basis.**
How to Apply:
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in a customer service role then send your CV across to us today! We will be contacting shortlisted candidates within the next 24-48 hours with interviews being held immediately.
- Top applicants will attend an unpaid trial day however we aim to offer immediate commencement dates for successful applicants!
- Events & PR campaigns - so opening not office based
We believe in conducting all of our sales and promotions face to face to provide a more personalised approach to finding new customers and at the same time improving the customer experience. If you agree, you could be our perfect match. All Sales Assistants will work as independent sales advisors and have a performance only earning structure, and advancement opportunities are all based on performance also. Our people tell us this makes us a top company to work for because you are rewarded on your value and hard work.