Event Sales Assistant
Ambitum Innovations is actively seeking a motivated Event Sales Assistanta to work on ground breaking campaigns with an advertising and marketing firm in the local region. This innovative firm was founded by dedicated people looking to push the envelope by using cost-effective marketing campaigns and advertising strategies. Their goal is to provide the same advertising as the standard firm but at a fraction of the price.
As a progressive company in the sales and marketing industry, this firm continues to set the standard for excellence in customer acquisition and establishing a repeat customer base for clients. By providing personalised sales and marketing services to some of the largest retailers in the world, this firm continues to increase the market shares of clients through proven sales and marketing strategies.
The Entry Level Associate duties include:
· Brand Representative
· Event Coordination
· Team Lead
· Event Management
· Event Planning
· Customer service
· Strong desire to work within the retail / sales / marketing / beauty fields
· One-year experience working in the restaurant, hospitality, sales, or retail industries (Desirable)
· Ability to punctually and reliably work retail hours and holidays
· Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
· Strong desire to succeed
· Exceptional communication skills
· Ability to stand for extended periods of time in a retail store
· Ability to talent scout new associates in the local area
· Ability to mentor and train entry level associates
Submit your CV through the online process, include your current contact number and email address. We will be contacting the shortlisted candidates within the next 24 - 72 hours.
Top applicants will attend an unpaid trial day however we aim to offer immediate commencement dates for successful applicants!
- Events campaigns - so opening not office based
We believe in conducting all of our sales and promotions face to face to provide a more personalised approach to finding new customers and at the same time improving the customer experience. If you agree, you could be our perfect match. All Sales Assistants will work as independent sales advisors (self employed) and have an uncapped performance based (commission only) pay structures and advancement opportunities are also based on performance. Our people tell us this makes us a top company to work for because you are rewarded on your value and hard work.