Event Relations/Sales Executive - Basic + OTE
A new role with an exciting combination of business development and delivery, the Event Relations Executive will primary be tasked with acquiring and managing relationships with C Suite / senior executives who are invited to attend the events sold by this client. This is primarily a sales/business development position in a target driven environment based in the city centre.
What’s on offer to you?
- Starting salary of £20.5K, with realistic first year earnings of £30K-£35K.
- Training schemes - turning grads into industry experts in their chosen event market.
- Excellent career progression due to organic/internal promotion.
- Opportunity to specialise and develop into a Business Development Manager.
- A young and collaborative office environment - the sales team is full of graduates with a great culture and similar company ambitions!
What are we looking for?
- Graduates - degree educated with a willingness to train!
- Previous experience with customer service, sales, account management or event delivery would be preferred.
- Target driven candidates with a hunger for success.
- Verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Enthusiastic to make sales and commission and also learn about the company and its values.
Interested? Apply today to discuss this role with a RULE consultant in further detail!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading sales agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best sales positions. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Sales Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of Sales as a Trainee Sales Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With the multitude of sales agencies around, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the sales market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading sales agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee sales consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Sales Consultant, Graduate Sales Consultant, Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Account Manager and Trainee Account Manager.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Sales roles with sectors including Digital Sales, Technology Sales, Banking Sales, Financial Sales, Legal Sales, HR Sales, Engineering Sales, Supply Chain and Procurement Sales, Life Sciences Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales and FMCG Sales.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'