EVENT PROJECT MANAGER - Agency
Being a Project Manager is like being an artist,
you have the different coloured process streams combining into a work of art!
Do you stand out as a creative individual, with meticulous attention to detail and an ability to flourish in a team? Are you the artist we are looking for? Talented, creative, inspiring, but with disciplined mind, hands and eyes!
Are you stimulated by problem solving, new ideas and people?
Who will you be joining?
A creative events and communications and event agency speciliasing in event production, live communications, creative event production, conferences and incentives, parties and
venue finding based in Hertford.
Working with an intrepid group of distinct individuals - adventurous and smart, passionate about their purpose and developing long term relationships.
Belief is 'Experience is Everything’. Everything they do focuses on the experience of their clients and their audiences. Those clients range from pharmaceutical to software and projects range from conferences and brand experiences to global travel programmes and team engagement events.
We’re looking for an experienced (min. 3 years), highly motivated and talented event manager or event project manager with outstanding people skills, the ability to work under pressure and demonstrate exceptional attention to detail. If this is you, please read on.
Although this is an event agency position we are willing to explore other background if you have a demonstrable background within end-t-end event management, producing, organising and delivering a number of events from a varied portfolio.
The role of the Event Project Manager at our very special clients requires all of the following, together with a healthy dose of your own personality and individuality:
- Articulate and presentable - in word, speech and person
- Achievement driven - a self-starter and quick learner, keen to produce results, achieve objectives and seek knowledge; with minimum fuss
- Creative - able to find new ways of doing things, produce ideas and design client solutions
- A team player - but an individual; keen to contribute ideas and efforts for the benefit of the group, but an independent thinker and doer
- Build relationships - connect with people, empathise, be a good listener, build rapport and add value
- Contribute to the ambitions, health and growth of the business in all aspects
- Be the best you can be
Key elements of the Event Manager or Project Manager role include:
- Conducting research for the production of events and proposals
- Venue sourcing and recommendation
- Leading, or supporting others, in solution design and ideas generation
- Compiling proposals and project budgets
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Delivering against financial and service objectives
- Delivering projects from brief, through detailed planning to reconciliation
- Effectively communicating with clients, partners and suppliers
- Managing third party relationships and project teams, including on-site
- Consistently exceeding expectations of clients and colleagues
- Developing effective relationships with clients and partners
- Actively contributing to the marketing effort to help drive new business opportunities
- Attending live events, industry events and undertaking training opportunities as required.
- Being a committed team player and living company values (Adventurous, Smart, Passionate)
We’ll support you every step of the way and help build your knowledge, experience and capability.
- Sales commission scheme available
- NEST pension scheme per regulations
- Holiday 23 days plus all bank holidays rising to 25 days after full calendar year
- Office hours of 8.45am to 5.30pm
- Several socials throughout the year
- Open/flexible approach
- Warm, fun, creative culture and environment
This position would suit: Event Project Manager, Project Manager, Project Manager Events, Conference Manager, Conference Production Manager, Event Production Manager, Senior event executive, Senior Event Coordinator, Event Manager, Event executive, Senior Event Manager Conference Coordinator, Conference Executive Senior Project Coordinator
- Event Management
- Event Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job