Event Project Executive
Project Executive - Events Agency
Excellent salary benefits
The best project you’ll ever work on is YOU!
Did you know we really care about your future?
If you have experience in the events industry already, chances are you may have heard of Royall.
If you haven’t rest assured, you are in safe hands and we want to lift your potential with this incredible opportunity.
Our client is a global events and communications company with a real passion and purpose.
You will be successful in the application process, if you are:
- Self-starting, high-energy, enthusiastic candidate
- Have excellent communication skills written and verbal
- High attention to detail
- Can-do-will-achieve attitude
Your role as Project Executive will be to provide support to the Account Manager as your direct report. Alongside this you will be assisting the Project Manager and the wider Team. You will be responsible for delivering outstanding event delegate and event database management, meticulously following the company process and procedures.
If you are successful, you will be joining a thriving team at the one of the worlds’ leading event management companies, based in Leicestershire.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Set up and administer event websites - including collation and inputting of delegate details.
- travel, housing & ground transportation, as required.
- Manage delegate requests and communicate programme and logistical information.
- Manage attendee communications and associated timelines.
- Ensure Project Manager is up to date with all aspects of delegate arrangements throughout the course of the programme.
- Manage housing lists based on delegate information and cross-referencing data sources.
- Maintain databases and Company information systems where applicable.
- Use client driven systems e.g. STARCITE, where applicable.
- Ensure all business-critical deadlines for delegate management and communication are met for each programme.
- Ensure Project Manager has current database reports, including travel, housing and ground transportation, for client meetings and project management.
Your role will be broken down into the following sections:
- Project Management
- Client Liaison & Development
- Financial Management
- Other general responsibilities
This role would suit: EventProject Executive, Event Project Assistant, Event Executive, Event Assistant, Junior Project Assistant, Junior Events Executive, Agency Events Executive, Events Management Graduate, Delegate Assistant, Delegate Coordinator, Delegate Executive, Project Executive, Senior Project Executive, Event Admin, Event Administrator
- Event Management
- Event Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"