A creative events agency who specialise in creative concepts, event design, and unique creative delivery; are looking for a mid-weight producer to join on a contract basis with a view to potential longer term opportunities for the right candidate. The role will be working closely with our Head of Creative Production to produce multiple projects at the same time often with fast turnaround requirements.
Ideally you will have the below skills and experience:
- Responsible for supporting the Head of Creative Production with briefs coming in from clients.
- Delivery of events on site and overseeing install/derigs.
- Project managing briefs, responses and delivery in house.
- Collating any research (venues, suppliers, etc.) required for clients/briefs.
- Overseeing from start to finish the production of differing events from small to midsize.
- Excellent project management skills ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Using company templates and procedures to ensure all project requirements are maintained.
- An ability to think on your feet, use initiate, self-manage at times and often meet very tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and personal communication skills as you’ll be dealing directly with clients.
- To be proficient in using Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Knowledge of Keynotes also useful but not strictly needed.
- To be willing to take on new challenges and to get stuck in with a hard-working, fun and creative team.
- Good team communicator.
- Agency experience/trained for a minimum of two years.
Working hours: 10am - 6pm Monday to Friday.
Rate: £28k - £32k pro-rata, depending on experience.
Location: East London, a few minutes’ walk from Liverpool Street Station / Old Street.
Duration: 02 April 2018 - 31 July 2018.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job