St. James’s Place is a FTSE 100 Wealth Management company with £90.7bn of client funds under our management. We have grown through the ethos of offering quality, face-to-face wealth management advice and commitment to building trusted and enduring relationships with our clients. We were recently awarded 'Britain's Most Admired Companies - Insurance’ and we are currently recruiting in a number of areas to support our ongoing growth.
Main Purpose of the Job:
The job holder will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the client event programme, specifically the logistical management of events within the programme. The role includes responsibility for 'end to end’ event management, liaising with venues and stakeholders to deliver a series of events within a specified budget. In addition, the job holder will be responsible for creating key communications and promotional content for a number of audiences.
- Manage the logistical execution of the client event programme
- Project manage end to end event delivery from selection, to communication, to execution on the day and feedback
- Responsibility for the planning and scoping of each event post contract, food and beverage arrangements, staff liaison and briefing, signage and branding decisions and execution
- Drafting and overseeing the creation and production of all communications to support successful delivery of the event including, but not limited, to client event invitations, briefing notes, letters and website content
- Monitor event spend and income, collate invoices and costs attributed to the event, managing these against a budget and providing regular reporting
- Manage the creation of itineraries, client invitations and on the day branding
- Negotiate and agree events activity and deadlines against priorities of the agency
- Clearly brief requirements to specialist teams and supporting suppliers and agencies
- Capture and record progress, reporting against agreed plan and timelines
- Significant experience in an events coordination or project management role
- Experience working on communications and events projects
- Proven ability to draft and edit content for internal and external audiences
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Ability to multi task and deal with conflicting priorities, whilst retaining a strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with strong team ethic
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good negotiation skills
- Relevant university qualification (BA / BSc)
- Diploma or Masters qualification in marketing or equivalent
How we Reward You
In addition to an attractive salary you will also receive a number of excellent benefits including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance, life assurance, a share incentive plan, bonus sacrifice arrangements to name but a few.
The Charitable Foundation
We are extremely proud of The St. James’s Place Foundation. It is a grant-making charity where funds are raised and donated by the St. James’s Place community. The Company matches all funds raised or donated, pound for pound and since its setup in 1992 we have raised and distributed in excess of £60 million to good causes operating in the UK and abroad.
Finance Awards - Best Financial Adviser’by readers of Money Pagesand voted the City of London '2017 Wealth Management Company of the Year'.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please click on the Apply button below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job