Event Operations Executive (B2B)
A driven Event Operations Executive is needed to join a formidable global events and market development company in Slough. Expect to play a critical role in the efficient scheduling / coordination and delivery of high profile global B2B events.
Founded in 2003 this impressive global events and market development company has earned an enviable reputation for delivering effective, engaging and goal oriented events across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia for the Aerospace and Defence industry. Due to consistent growth they are now seeking a super organised Event Operations Executive to assist the Aerospace and Defence Portfolio Heads (Event Managers).
Joining as the Event Operations Executive you will be responsible for completing specific event organisational tasks whilst helping out with general office admin. Whether you are creating an exhibition floor plan, Exhibitor Manual and Delegate Pack; managing all Delegate / Exhibitor / Sponsor bookings (updating the CRM system, raising an invoice, taking payment, sending Packs and provide regular event updates); conducting competitor event research; updating the event website; researching, negotiating and managing contracts with event suppliers; conducting all post event work; attending events or supporting the team with up-to-date event information, it will be your meticulous attention to detail that ensures the delivery of outstanding events.
You will be expected to attend various events which would involve travel overseas (America, Australia, UAE).
To qualify… You should be an Event Coordinator / Event Operations Executive / Event Administrator / B2B Event Planner or similar looking to build a career within an exciting company. In more detail, your CV should demonstrate:
- Event industry experience in a similar B2B Event Administration / Event Coordination role;
- The ability to manage and prioritise multiple day-to-day tasks while maintaining high quality standards;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent accuracy, attention to detail, organisation and time management skills;
- Excellent writing and presentation skills;
- The ability to liaise with people at all levels;
- You are self-motivated, personable, driven and focused;
- A willingness to work extra hours when required and attend event locations.
- Any experience with WordPress, the aerospace and defence industry or international events would be a bonus.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven Event Operations Executive looking to develop their skills within a globally recognised organisation. Expect an environment that is based on merit and inclusiveness, where all employees can develop their full potential!
- Events Coordinator
- Office Coordinator
- Traffic Manager
- Production Coordinator
- Resource Scheduler
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job