Event Operations Coordinator
Based in Central London, a leading provider of events within the global Telecoms sector is seeking an Events Operations Coordinator. The company hold over 22 events every year across the globe bringing together more than 12,000 telecoms professionals. Opportunity to travel internationally.
The Events Operations Coordinator will join a fast-paced team working on a portfolio of international events. You will be responsible for overall event management giving you hands-on experience on an exciting range of projects to see how events come together from start to finish.
- End to end event management of a portfolio of events
- Ensure every aspect of the portfolio runs as smoothly as possible
- Day to day dealings with venues, sponsors, suppliers, speakers and delegates
- On-site management of your events
- Attend production meetings and other Ad hoc duties
- Preferred 6 months of event management experience in operations
- Able to quickly grasp new ideas, think on your feet and work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills. Able to work independently and as part of a team within a pressurised environment
- Strong numeric skills - essential for budget and cost control
- Strong negotiation skills with venues, suppliers and sponsors
- Excellent organisational skills and most importantly, a drive to succeed is essential to assist in the smooth running of the event
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Event Planning
- Events Coordination
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job