Event Marketing & Sales Assistant (No Experience)
We are a start-up event marketing company in Manchester City Centre that's pro-actively growing this quarter so we can make an immediate impact on our clients!
We’re aiming to fill 3-5 Event Marketing openings over the next two weeks. Event Marketing Assistant roles involve hosting In-Store Promotions and Pop-Up Events on behalf of our clients in the Greater Manchester region.
Our Event Marketing Assistants:
- spread awareness about our client’s products and services
- promote their latest missions, deeds, and success stories
- enhance their brand, their reputation, and their image to the public
- guide new customers through the registration/donation process
We offer all new starts in-house product training and on-site mentoring to ensure you are able to represent clients effectively and confidently.
Event Marketing Assistant Requirements:
- 1-2 years experience working with customers is preferred but not necessary (in a retail, hospitality, customer service, sales, reception or similar role)
- Full time availability and flexibility to travel throughout the region (and sometimes other parts of the UK)
- A positive attitude and professional image along with the ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- A strong work ethic is needed in this commission only role
- You’ll need to be 18+ years of age and eligible to work as self employed in the UK
- A burning desire to succeed and a willingness to work hard
- enjoy working with customers,
- are a natural conversationalist,
- act as a leader and motivator,
- are willing to travel in the UK and abroad,
- seek recognition and reward for results,
- are open to learning new skills and/or,
- would like someone to give you a shot…
We’d love to meet you in person to introduce you to all of our current openings, our business philosophy, our company culture, and where you could potentially fit in with us! You may even get selected to spend a full unpaid day with us at one of the events to help make the decision.
Please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile via the online application process. Our HR/ Recruitment Team and the Management Team look forward to hearing from you!
[Please make sure your contact details are current and that you’re monitoring your phone and email account for contact from us because we’ll be moving forward with appointments straight away.]
For more information, visit our website, our LinkedIn page, and our social media pages.