Event Marketing Manager
Large international company required a high calibre Event Marketing Manger to join their team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing the strategy and planning of marketing events. The successful candidate will be required to work independently, have strong problem solving skills and be able to proactively resolve issues without disruption to processes. This opportunity has extensive travel potential.
- Manage the strategy and planning of large scale events and works with internal and external resources to provide the most successful user experience and ensures customer standards are upheld at all times.
- Develop and monitors project budgets to spend matches the projected spend.
- Develop and maintain event and sponsorship calendar.
- Communicated and liaise with third parties
- Co-ordinates all meeting logistics and exhibit spaces to include room blocks, special events, and other miscellaneous services.
- Co-ordinate promo campaigns prior to events with team
- Collaboration with Marketing teams of partners;
- Evaluate existing and new event and sponsorship opportunities based on ROI;
- Works independently to meet deadlines.
- Will work collaboratively with the event/logistics team, PR, US curriculum marketers and Summit Director to identify and execute marketing opportunities.
- Report back to Marketing Director and for approval and sign-off on all planned marketing activity in advance of expenditure.
Location: Homebased / Netherlands / Swansea
- A pro-active forward thinking team player.
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- PC literate with good MS Office skills.
- Ability to perform multiple activities simultaneously.
- Proven track record of organizing and planning successful events.
- Ability to manage budgets, time lines, business expectations and marketing objectives successfully.
- Experience with sponsorship and event management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Demonstrated event execution experience and leadership.
- Detail Oriented and be able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders, vendors and customers.
- Travel to events.
- Able to work in high pressure situations and deadline driven.
- Must possess strong communications skills to communicate globally across marketing and other departments.
Type: Full time, permanent.
Apply now with TSR Legal recruitment