Are you a Marketing Professional looking to join a rapidly growing business, in an industry due to skyrocket?
Would you like the chance to take on a challenging role in a truly international business?
If so, red Recruitment want to speak to you!
We're working with an exceptional business, based in Swansea, who are looking to add an experienced Event Marketing Manager to their high performing team.
You'll be working in the rapidly changing world of Cyber Security and will be reporting directly to the Marketing Director of this £20M T/O business, offering the chance to broaden your remit and have genuine influence in a multinational corporation.
Event Marketing Manager
Home based / Netherlands/ Swansea Office
- To be responsible for developing the strategy and planning of marketing for events.
- To work with internal and external resources to provide the most successful attendee experience. The role will require frequent independent judgement and problem solving to proactively resolve issues and rapidly respond to issues with little to no disruption to processes
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Demonstrates the ability to manage the strategy and planning of large scale events and works with internal and external resources to provide the most successful user experience and ensures customer standards are upheld at all times;
- Develops and monitors project budget and ensures that spend matches the projected spend;
- Develop and maintain event and sponsorship calendar;
- Ability to contracts with third parties (for example stand builders);
- Co-ordinates all meeting logistics and exhibit spaces to include room blocks, special events, and other miscellaneous services;
- Co-ordinate promo campaigns prior to events with team (social, email, print, etc.) - Call-for-Papers, early bird registration, main registration and follow-up campaigns of Summits;
- Collaboration with Marketing teams of partners;
- Evaluate existing and new event and sponsorship opportunities based on ROI;
- Works independently to meet deadlines while coordinating and soliciting input on materials from team members, subject matter experts, user group members, sales and marketing;
- Will work collaboratively with the event/logistics team, PR, US curriculum marketers and EMEA Summit Director to identify and execute marketing opportunities;
- Report back to Marketing Director EMEA and for approval and sign-off on all planned marketing activity in advance of expenditure.
- A pro-active forward thinking team player;
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently;
- Excellent communication skills;
- PC literate with good MS Office skills;
- Ability to perform multiple activities simultaneously;
- Proven track record of organizing and planning successful events
- Ability to manage budgets, timelines, business expectations and marketing objectives successfully;
- Experience with sponsorship and event management;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills;
- Demonstrated event execution experience and leadership;
- Detail Oriented and be able to work on multiple projects at the same time;
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders, vendors and customers;
- Travel to events;
- Able to work in high pressure situations and deadline driven;
- Must possess strong communications skills to communicate globally across marketing and other departments.