Event & Marketing Executive - £25k to £30k
This is working for a growing medical education and research provider, with an event team which produces an annual large-scale medical conference/event in London. They are now looking for a hard-working Event & Marketing Coordinator to support the event team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The role is a mix of events, marketing and general office admin, and there is often scope to get involved in other areas of the business, particularly during the quieter months. In the run up to the Event/Conference, the role will predominantly consist of registration management and data entry, customer support by email and by phone, and management of hotel allocations for delegates.
They are a small team with incredibly busy periods mixed with some much quieter times, so they are looking for someone who is a motivated self-starter, who can cope with the fast-paced days, whilst having the desire and creativity to work on improving the event and processes during down time.
- £25k to £30k
- Permanent, Full-time
- August Start
- Location: South West Central London
- Monday to Friday, office hours
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- Processing delegate and exhibitor registrations into the database
- Providing customer and exhibitor support
- Despatching invoices, invitation letters, certificates of attendance, registration confirmations by email
- Ensuring website is up to date with relevant registration information
- Researching, booking and planning the drinks reception and other ad-hoc social events that run alongside the Event / Conference
- Working onsite during the event to support the event manager
- Arranging and booking hotel accommodation
- Creating marketing & comms plan for the congress and supporting the publishing team and event manager with mailers
- Monitoring web stats through Campaign Monitor
- Using the commonly-used social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook) to provide regular event-related updates
- Providing admin support for the sales team (processing sponsorship contracts, booking forms)
- Office support, including; answering the telephones, various admin, post etc.
- Previous B2B event experience
- Ability to pick up new systems confidently & competently - e.g. website, database, etc.
- Highly organised & able to manage multiple projects sometimes with moving deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Be able to generate new ideas, use initiative and be able to work independently
- Be flexible regarding working hours, particularly in the run up to the Event / Conference
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'