Event Marketing Executive - (User group Focus) Newcastle Upon Tyne
As the world's most successful recruitment business, Frank Recruitment Group is expanding. We are soon to be launching a user group initiative to attract clients and candidates, these are gatherings where members and organisers get together to connect, discuss, and practice activities related to the technology they work within. As an event marketing executive you will work as part of a small creative team focusing on the co-ordination of global Technology focused user groups.
Strategy creation Analysis Reporting
- Research and communicate popular user groups, looking at attendance & content trends.
- Create & implement strategies for approaching clients, influencers etc.
- Work alongside the offshore & CRM team to identify opportunities and track the success.
- Create and implement an event strategy for the different types of User group meetings (attending only, sponsoring, co-sponsoring, hosting, creating own groups)
- Feedback & identify changes to existing strategy
- Create 3 month rolling view to identify any new or missed opportunities.
- Book events under the direction of the leadership Teams and Liaise with Sponsorship Managers re contract administration, Invoice payment etc.
- Ensure each event is delivered on time within budget
- Co-ordinate attendees and liaise with travel team to arrange travel and accommodation if required
- Source and arrange handling and shipping of marketing materials for the user groups
- Replenish marketing materials for the user groups
- Cost newly proposed events
- Assist the external events team with ad hoc events as and when required
Marketing and Communications
- Work alongside graphic design and content teams to create event-specific promotional material e.g. content for banners, brochures, case studies, flyers, and social media images. Co-ordinate translations of materials to different languages when required.
- Work with the Social and Content teams to:
- Engage with potential clients and stakeholders on social media during events to increase followers and brand visibility
- Attract clients to our event
Post Event Marketing
- Assist in the distribution of event leads to the sales teams
- Prepare post event reports to outline feedback, successes etc
- Attend regular lead follow up calls with the sales teams
Who we are looking for
A self-starter, who is genuinely excited and interested by all things related to event management and marketing. A team collaborator with a positive and global mind-set.
- 1 - 2 year's experience of working in a similar events role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to work in a Marketing role in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail - accurate execution is essential to the role
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and prioritise workload
- Excellent organisational & communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Desire to learn new skills, systems and applications
- Experience of reporting against KPIs and working to a budget
- Experience of reporting and analysis
- Comfortable with creating strategies in line with company objectives
What the role offers
- Bi-annual company bonus scheme
- Monthly company meeting with free bar after the presentation
- 20 days holiday (plus all public holidays and time off at Christmas)
- An active social scheme which organises regular social nights, football clubs, and running clubs etc.
The St. Nicholas Building, St. Nicholas Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE1 1RF
- marketing management
- events executive
- events co-ordination
- user groups
- events assistants
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'