£22,000 - £27,000 + Up to £4000 Bonus + Career Prospects
- Do you have minimum of 1 years’ Campaign Marketing experience?
- Do you have strong copy-writing skills?
- Come from an Events/ Exhibitions background?
My client, an international Conference and Events organisation, who hold events in over 15 major cities, including Paris, Singapore and Rome! They are experts in their industry, specialising in Security, Pharmaceuticals and Financial events!
Due to continued success and growth within the Events industry, my client is seeking to recruit an creative and driven Event Marketing Executive to join their busy, dynamic team.
Event Marketing Executive Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Ideally degree educated or equivalent, preferably within Communications, Marketing or Event Management
- A minimum of 1 years’ industry experience, either within Events or Exhibitions Marketing
- Confidence, with good copy-writing skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and commercial skills
- Resilient, Creative and Dynamic attitude
- Strong planning and organisational skills
Event Marketing Executive Key Responsibilities
- Devise and run a number of marketing campaigns, keeping to deadlines set
- Aim to increase average number of delegates in your sector
- Produce effective marketing plans within budget
- Negotiating rate card costs to obtain best possible prices for external activity
- Research outside marketing brief to find best channels to market
- Constantly aim to increase use of different marketing channels such as Social Media
- Write copy for premail, mainmail and re-mail stages of campaigns
- Source new and relevant data where necessary
- Contact all potential marketing partners to set up contra deals – trade associations, newsletters, magazines, websites
- Build relationships with long term media partners and enhance existing agreements
- Work with sponsors in order to promote conferences wherever possible
- Maintain contact with suppliers and monitor work in progress (printers, mail house, couriers)
- Manage mailings from delivery through to land dates
- Write and send innovative press releases for each campaign to ensure maximum PR coverage.
- Send e-mail campaigns through in house email system
- Monitor the response of marketing activity
- Devise unique reference links (URLs) for each section of the campaign to track web coverage.
- Provide handover to telemarketing department
- Ensure relevant cross marketing is provided for each conference in your sector
- Post campaign analysis to monitor success of each aspect of campaign.
EXCITING opportunity to work with a leading international Conference and Events organisation, so please do not hesitate in sending your CV over to Jo today!
Email: Jo@maidayrecruit .co.uk
- Ideally you will have come from an Events/ Exhibitions background
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ Campaign Marketing experience
- Must have strong copy-writing skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job