Event Marketing Assistant: No Marketing & Sales Experience Needed
Are you a great communicator looking for a challenge and a step up in your career?
Are you looking to be appreciated and recognised for your hard work?
Our busy promotions office is looking for enthusiastic marketing assistants to join our event marketing team. You will be a great communicator who knows how to engage with different type of people, interact with customers on behalf of big brands and have a passion for marketing.
- Manage customer and client relations
- Oversee marketing campaigns
- Communicate with clients and resolve issues as needed
- Keep track of sales and records
- Work closely with our PR team
- Coordinate events and teams
- Conduct brand presentations with customers
For ambitious candidates, we offer marketing management training, during this time we will teach you:
- Team Leadership and development
- Project Management
- Recruitment, HR & administration
- Event organisation and planning
- Campaign and client management
- Business development
In return for your hard work we offer:
- Weekly appreciation dinners at Norwich’s top restaurants
- Cocktail Wednesday - everyone comes together after work for cocktails at our local venue to celebrate successes.
- Annual Award Gala (a night of dinner and dancing to say "thank you" for everyone’s hard work)
- Management Training
- Uncapped commission only earnings - get the pay that you deserve.
- Exclusive national and international business trips, including, USA, Europe & Australia.
- Yearly R&R retreats, including, Portugal & the Canary Islands. (Take a look at our website and see where we’ve recently jetted off to).
- As a self employed member of the team you will be in complete control of your progression.
Want to know more about Norfolk & Suffolk Promotions?
We are an enthusiastic event-based promotions company working exclusively on behalf of some of the UK’s biggest brands. We have a variety of clients we represent in the Food, Telecom, Charity, Banking, Beauty and Entertainment industries. Our personal event-based face-to-face approach allows us to meet with potential new customers directly.
We also offer candidates the opportunity to visit our events (up to 1h away from the office) and spend some time with the team as part of the interview process. This is an unearned observation day to ensure that this is the right opportunity is for you before making any decisions.
For Consideration: Please send your CV through the online application process by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. We will be in contact with successful applicants as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job