A large international organisation requires an Event Manager to join their team on a full time basis. The ideal candidate will be responsible for varied events through the entire process, from sourcing to invoicing.
You will handle events from initial venue sourcing through to contracting, pre-event logistics, event execution and finally through to invoicing.
You will have complete ownership of specific events, which can vary from small to major training events, trade shows and complex strategic summits.
This role will involve international travel and as a result the successful candidate must be flexible.
- Source and located suitable venues within the stated city where the vent is planned.
- Negotiate with venue locations to suit the brand requirements and suitability to for event intent.
- Monitoring marketing activity to ensure KPI’s are being met
- Liaising with instructors to confirm travel arrangements and any other requirements.
- Courseware planning, ordering and subsequent logistics to ensure all arrives at the event on time.
- Working closely with the venue for final arrangements of event.
- Oversee transport arrangements
- Oversee capacities issues at smaller events and classroom training events
- Daily administration of delegate evaluation sheets
- Deposit and Final invoicing to ensure the budget is met at event costs.
- Ownership and continuous improvement of relevant back-office business processes
- A pro-active forward thinking team player.
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- PC literate with good MS Office skills.
- Ability to perform multiple activities simultaneously.
- Proven track record of organizing and planning successful events.
- Ability to manage budgets, timelines, business expectations and marketing objectives successfully.
- Experience in and event management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Demonstrated event execution experience and leadership.
- Detail Oriented and be able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders, vendors and customers.
- Travel to events.
- Able to work in high-pressure situations and deadline driven.
- Must possess strong communications skills to communicate across marketing and other departments.
Location: Swansea, Mumbles
Type: Full time, permanent.
Contact Rachel Phillips for a confidential discussion or apply below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job