£30,000k- £35,000k plus benefits
Our client is one of London's most iconic large-scale events venues. They are currently looking for an Events Manager to join the event team to work across a varied events portfolio.
As Events Manager your main responsibilities will be oversee the delivery of venue services for each show. You will act as the main point of contact for organisers and clients across each show. Your main aim will be to ensure the customer's requirements are met and communicated to all relevant parties.
You will also support the sales team to maximise additional sales opportunities after a contract has been completed.
The right candidate will possess:
- Exhibition industry knowledge and experience (minimum 2 years preferred)
- Event management experience required
- Understanding of and empathy with the needs of event organisers
- Knowledge of venue's operational capabilities
- Health & safety awareness to IOSH Managing Safely level Knowledge
- Computer literacy
- Communication and organisation skills
Sound like you? Apply now
For more of information please call Lily at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job