Event Manager / Events Coordinator / Conference Producer / Events Executive
A leading Marketing and Events Agency is looking for a talented and experienced Events Manager to join their team in Shrewsbury to oversee and organise events.
Our client exclusively focuses on specialist conference and exhibition events, industry awards and marketing campaigns for the built environment sector (construction and building technologies).
They are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic person to take care of the development, production and execution of events from proposal to delivery, with fresh ideas and the organisational skills required to not leave anything about an event to chance.
- Delivering events that exceed expectations within time frames and budget
- Maintaining and developing client and supplier relationships
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently and being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish
- Travelling to venue visits and on-the-day management of event, including overnight stay when required
- Researching venues, suppliers and contractors, negotiating prices and hire
- Managing all pre-event planning, e.g. organising speakers and delegate packs
- Undertaking event marketing and liaising with sales and marketing teams to promote and sell the events
- Proven experience as Event Manager
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to a car (due to location) - unless you live local to the office
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to use initiative and multi-task
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leader in the events industry. If you have the experience and skills, our client would love to hear from you!
Click APPLY now if this sounds of interest.
- Event Manager / Events Coordinator / Conference Producer / Events Executive